2010年2月4日星期四

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL-你太美麗

One of my favorite English songs. There are several words i'm not sure how to transfer into Chinese, like brilliant, think up etc; and in a few places, I did not translate it exactly based on the original structure. I think it looks better this way.

The difference between the real version and clean version (fucking high/flying high) is very interesting. It reminds me of one of Zhang Zhenyue's songs-路口/End of the Alley/Road crossing?. There is a sentence 我不想走,去你妈的路口/I don't want to leave, the damn crossing, but when it's imported into mainland China, it's altered into 我不想走,去你家的路口/I don't want to leave, on the road crossing that leads to your house.
SARFT has done a great job in censorship (wait, this falls in their responsibilities right?). The original version is just more interesting and powerful.

There is a song by Chen Shanni named 《你太好看》, i might try to translate it later. There are not much going on during the vacation while staying at home. I've suddenly realized that I don't really have a life here; and I don't really have a life in Beijing; so i pretty much anticipate what's gonna happen for the future.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL 你太美麗

My life is brilliant. 我的生活萬般精彩
My love is pure. 我的愛情純潔堅定
I saw an angel. 我看見一個天使
Of that I'm sure. 這一點我深信不疑这
She smiled at me on the subway. 地鐵上她向我微笑
She was with another man. 他身邊有男人相伴
But I won't lose no sleep on that, 但我不會為此深夜無眠
'Cause I've got a plan. 因為我自有打算

You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 你太美麗,你太美麗
You're beautiful, it's true. 美麗的你,無與倫比美
I saw your face in a crowded place, 我在擁擠的人群中看到你的臉龐
And I don't know what to do, 我不知該何去何從
'Cause I'll never be with you. 因為我永遠無法與你相守

Yeah, she caught my eye, 她光彩奪目
As we walked on by. 但擋不住我們擦肩而過
She could see from my face that I was, 從我的臉上,她看得出
Fucking high,(Real version) 我他媽興奮得飄飄然^o^(原版本)
Flying high,(clean version) 我飄然興奮(淨化版)
And I don't think that I'll see her again, 我想我再也見不到她
But we shared a moment that will last 但我們共有的這一刻邂逅
till the end. 會永久定格

You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 你太美麗,你太美麗
You're beautiful, it's true. 美麗的你,無與倫比
I saw your face in a crowded place, 我在擁擠的人群中發現你的面龐
And I don't know what to do, 但我不知何去何從
'Cause I'll never be with you. 因為我永遠無法與你相守

You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 你太美麗,你太美麗
You're beautiful, it's true. 你的美麗,無與倫比
There must be an angel with a smile on her face, 一定有一個面帶微笑的天使
When she thought up that I should be with you. 因為她相信我才是你的白馬王子
But it's time to face the truth, 但是我該面對現實
I will never be with you. 我永遠無法與你相守

没有评论:

发表评论